JH Public Art is seeking local artists and creative people who would like to install parklettes for PARK(ing) Day event on September 21, 2018.
PARK(ing) Day occurs annually across the world and this will be the third-year we host this event in Jackson Hole. Local artists will create unique, temporary parklettes that will occupy parking spaces in downtown Jackson. PARKing Day will be advertised on social media and maps will be handed out to pedestrians to enjoy a self-guided public art walk in downtown Jackson.
Interested artists should fill out this form: PARKING Day Application
Last year, 2017 PARK(ing) Day participants included:
1) Bronc Pride by TCSD #1
2) Time out to Contemplate by Connie Wieneke, Jocelyn Slack, & Teton County Library
3) The Campout by The Grand Pan
4) Local Artists’ Exhibition by Jackson Hole Public Art
5) Pearl Street Hollow by Adam Connor
6) Outpost by Walter Gerald
7) The Boombox by KHOL
8) 100 Drawn Faces by Cal Brackin and Derek Collins
9) Pop In For Our Pop Up Art! by Horizon Fine Art Gallery
10) Words of Wonder by Center of Wonder